Thursday 20 June 2019

Get to know myself and what i really want

Recently i keep thinking what do i really want..

It's not money that i really want,it's the freedom money can give...

All i want is to eat well, sleep well, body moving well...sounds simple but not easy for me...

I want a simple life...but simple life is not simple...u need to work hard to make it simple...

Or, it could be the way we perceive things...by just telling self "this is easy...this is not hard.." before doing anything that we thought is hard

i have to figure way out to eat well, sleep well, relax without having extra money to spend...

but first, i have to manage myself...wake up earlier and get into office punctually to start off my day

i can do all the things i want to do before i go to work...when you do all the things you want before work, you can focus on our work in the office

office work-need to set deadline for myself,and work on 1-3 things only in one day..

i realised that it is because i keep comparing myself with others that makes me down...

i didnt appreciate myself and let others define me...i should love myself as i am,i used to love myself very much and then i don't know since when i start to hate myself, and all my flaws...i cared too much what others think...i felt responsible when others show angers towards me ...actually i shouldn't...others are responsible for their own feelings, not me ...i should guard my own feelings not to be affected by others...joy is a choice,everything is choice...no one or other things should be blame

No comments:

Post a Comment