Sunday 13 April 2014

Less is more

I’m going to try HIIT 30 days programme(Got it from Neilarey.com) Greater training in less time. Perfect for those who are either busy or lazy, just like me. The program that I choose takes only about 10 minutes each day. Equipment free. Sounds too simple? Well whenever I started some project very ambitiously they never work. 10 minutes? I can do it. I hope it works. No. I will work on it. I don’t want to find myself looking back at this post and sigh: “Oh! Will never work”. The feeling of a loser. What is the use of this blog? Accountability. After all I need accountability.
In HIIT, you need to push yourself as hard as you can in the short period. So for my blog post, I’m trying to use fewer words as I can for the greatest impact. Hope this blog would be an inspiration to others. I love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment