Friday 11 April 2014

Why aren’t you workout today?


For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. (Romans 7:15)
I struggle with exercising.
I know people who can spend 2 hours every day in the gym, cook every meal, to ensure the nourishment of their body. But why not me?
“I’m tired. I need rest. I want to lie down. I am lazy.”
Ridiculous. You get tired easily because you don’t move. The cure to fatigue is to exercise.
“I have no plan for workout. I can’t decide which exercise to do for today.”
Then design a plan and stick to it. If it doesn’t work, change it.
After one day of workout, “Muscle pain.”
Active recovery, which is light exercise during the recovery phase can stimulate blood flow to the muscles to help reduce muscle pain. 
“I am a couch potato.”
You are what you think you are. Prove it otherwise.
If you were given $5000, would you do it? “Yes!”
But you won’t do it for health? Are you fit enough? Are you satisfied with your body size? “Well,….”
What is your excuse today? They’re sick. From now on, no more hesitation, simply do it.
If you want a strong body, you know the price you have to pay.
It is hard, but perfect body line is worth fighting for. Plus, I can reward myself with more tasty food.  
Fighting!
“If I used being busy as an excuse not to run, I’d never run again. I have only a few reasons to keep on running, and a truckload of them to quit.” –Haruki Murakami, What I Talk About When I Talk About Running

No comments:

Post a Comment