Thursday 24 April 2014

The moment cake taste best is before you buy it

Cake always looks delicious on the shelf, but doesn’t taste as good when I try it. This happened most of the time. It’s bloating. Plus, I tend to eat more when the food is there, finishing them before the right time. I should not buy cakes or junk food again. That’s called emotional eating: what I really want is cookie or chips. But the true hunger should be feeding the belly, not craving for something sweet. Hence the desire to eat does not equal to feeling hungry.

No-no list:
Cakes
Chips
Dried fish fillet(my favourite)
Biscuits
Etc.


Instead, I will consume more fruits and beans. If I want snacks, I should start making them myself; such as sandwiches, sushi rolls, and perhaps cakes. Hmm, seems like a lot of inconvenience…

No comments:

Post a Comment